Skip to content
- Residents are not permitted to have charcoal or gas-fired grills anywhere on Summit East Plaza Apartment property. Residents who violate this policy could jeopardize their residency at Summit East Plaza Apartments.
- Lessee will not be allowed to put his name in any entry, passageway, vestibule, hall, or stairway of the building except in the proper place on the mailbox provided for use of the apartment occupied by Lessee.
- The utility closets shall not be used for any other purpose than that for which they were constructed, and not sweepings, rubbish, rags, papers, ashes, or other substances shall be thrown therein. Any damage resulting to them from misuse of any nature or character whatever shall be paid for by the Lessee who shall cause it.
- No rugs or mops shall be shaken out of any window or beaten on balconies or stairs. No dust, rubbish, or litter shall be swept from any apartment or any room into or placed in any of the halls or entryways of the building containing said apartment; nor shall any dust, rubbish, litter, or anything else be thrown or emptied from any of the windows or balconies.
- All refuse, except garbage, shall be kept in the kind of container specified by the Lessor and shall be placed in locations specified by Lessor for collection and shall be prepared for collection in the manner required by Lessor or Lessor’s contractor. Electric garbage waste disposals provided by Lessor shall be used within the limitation of the equipment for the disposal of garbage. Any damage resulting to them from misuse of any nature or character whatever shall be paid for the the Lessee who shall cause it.
- All furniture, merchandise, and packages shall be taken into or removed from the demised premises through the door of the building. All damages to the building caused by the moving or carrying of articles therein shall be paid by Lessee or person in charge of such articles.
- No Lessee shall interfere in any manner with any portion of the heating, air conditioning, or lighting apparatus in or about the demised premises, nor in or about the building containing the same. No air conditioning or ventilation equipment, or other similar device shall be installed. No storage in furnace closets.
- No laundry, wash, or clothing is permitted to be dried or aired except in places designated by Lessor. No washing machines, clothes dryers, and other apparatus shall be used and operated, and/or allowed in the premises except those provided by the Lessor. No clothing, wash, laundry, rugs, carpets, or other articles permitted on window sills or hung in or from the windows or balconies.
- No window boxes, flower boxes, or other articles or equipment are permitted on the sill of any window or on balcony railings.
- Where blinds are furnished by Lessor, any changes made will be with written consent of the Lessor. Not to exclude the hanging of window shades, blinds, and/or screens. Window screens shall not be removed except for cleaning and must be replaced immediately.
- Water furniture shall be with the consent of the Lessor, in writing only.
- Lessor’s employees are not permitted to render service to occupants or their guests which necessitates such employees being away from their duties, or which interferes with the performance of the regular duties of such employees.
- Use of the amenities provided by Lessor for the residents and their guests will be subject to such rules and regulations as may be posted or directed by Lessor. Any violation of those rules and regulations may at the discretion of the Lessor constitute a default of this agreement and these rules and regulations form a part of this agreement as if they were not forth herein in full.
- Lessee agrees to follow current regulations and subsequent modifications as to parking of boats, trailers, and motorcycles, or anything other than passenger vehicles.
- Sidewalks, steps, entrance halls, walkways, stairs, and common areas shall not be obstructed or used by Lessees for any purpose other than ingress or egress.
- Use of open flame items and combustible materials is prohibited on the premises, and no flammable or combustible materials may be stored in closets having gas appliances or in storage lockers.
- No business activities or child care services shall be operated in or from the premises by Lessee.
- Lessee shall comply with all laws, statues, ordinances, requirements, and regulations of all governmental authorities with respect to said premises or occupancy thereof.
- Lessee shall not commit any criminal act on the premises or against the Lessor, its property, employee, or other tenants.
- Lessee shall not park or drive any automobile, motorcycle, or any other vehicle on the lawn.
These Rules and Regulations may be changed, deleted, or added to as conditional justify, at the discretion of the Lessor.
- No sound should be heard outside of your apartment. All TV, stereos, radios, etc. should be turned down during quiet hours (10:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.)
- Lock-out Policy is as follows: 1st time is free; 2nd time there is a $25.00 charge; 3rd time and after, there will be a $50.00 charge.
- No skateboarding is allowed on the property.
- No motorcycles are permitted at any time
- No animals of any kind shall be kept, harbored, or allowed in or on the premises at any time without prior approval of the management and payment of appropriate deposit.